Your Physiotherapy ConsultationPhysiotherapists are experts in human movement and assessment and management of musculoskeletal pain. Physiotherapy is based on both scientific research and principles and is endorsed by the medical profession.
We have a special interest in..
- back and neck pain
- headaches and migraines
- sports and occupational injuries
- post-surgical rehabilitation
- muscle and joint injuries
- women’s pre and post natal health
- clinical pilates
Your first vist.
On your first visit, a thorough assessment of your condition is conducted. This allows the physiotherapist to determine the most efficient and appropriate treatment program for you. This is tailored specifically to your goals and needs. We also frequently treat joint disorders such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
Our treatments may include..
- joint mobilisation and manipulation techniques
- soft tissue therapy
- stretching and strengthening exercises
- the use of electromedical equipment, such as TENS machines
- dry-needling techniques
- Pilates exercises
- Real Time ultrasound
- prescription of braces, splints or other devices.
Referrals For Physiotherapy
- NO referral is necessary with the exception of Veterans Affairs and Medicare schemes
Referrals by Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapists at our clinic can refer clients for X-rays and scans.
- Physiotherapists can refer clients to Specialist Sports Physicians if required.
Schedule your appointment online
No referral necessary!
Or call (03) 9846 1111